Monday, April 5, 2010

Wes goin surfin!!!!‏


Slap goes my face against the bottom of the wave, for the second time in a row, my right foot just sliding off the front of the board and the first thing to smack the water is the side of my face, ouch.  This mornings surf I caught 15 or so amazing waves and surfed them feeling like I was a pro, no falls or crashes.  Then what the hell is going on, I asked myself?  I can’t help but thinking maybe I accidentally stepped in some cooking oil, or laundry detergent with my right foot on my way into the surf, either that or the river letting out is real polluted with soap and that’s why my board is so slippery.  Though no one else seems to be pulling the stupid face smacking stunt I am so I doubt it. 
Out of the water walking back to the room, “hey Rachael, want one of these candy bars I’ve got in my pocket?”
Pulling them out the reason for my falls is obvious.  One of the wrappers is open and the dissolved oily candy bar is dripping out of my pick down my right leg all the way to my foot.
At least now I have something other then sheer clumsiness to blame.
Ha
Love US
I’ve tried attaching 10 or so photos with this absolutely crap computer, I hope it works! i think you have to click on this attachment, how annoying, this took me an  hour, ah!, yes i think it does work but its not as good as just getting them with the email, i agree!
view them if you like, there are surfing photos there for anyone who likes surfing!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment