Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Multiple Choice‏

Yall are very good at forming pictures in your mind.  See if you can get this one?
Rachael and I are in the tent.  I'm wearing every single item of clothing I've got, including the crotchless dance tights of course and also a wool hat pulled down over my eyes, 5 layers on my upper half, 2 layers on my lower, wool socks and thick polar fleece gloves.  Inside my sleeping bag i'm curled up in a tight ball with nothing but my nose poking out.  Dispite all this I'm still freezing my ass off.

What in the hell is going on here?

a.)  It's night time, we're trying to sleep but it's just so cold i can't get warm.

b.)  The rain that has been comming down none stop for the past 2 days has just turned to sleet and is freezing on the roads, making it too dangerous to ride, cold and wet we've climbed into the tent to wait out the storm.  

c.)  I'm not cold at all, we're just doing this for our latest video project.



Want to know the answer?  See if you can guess?

Love US

No comments:

Post a Comment