Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Floating around in space, hunched over and NUDE‏

Hii,


Its not every day you find yourself (or loose yourself for that matter) just hanging out Down Under, surfing, surfing, then surfing some more and getting up the next day and doing it all over, and over and over until you completely loose track of time and reality too.  Ok, maybe we do usually  find ourselves in this situation, as we should, aspiring to be professional surf bums as we are.  Any who, our flight was due to bring us back to NH the beginning of April and we thought, hey, wait a cotton pickin minute here, the beg of April, Jesus, there could still be snow on the ground, blast, lets push our flight back, maybe drop the surfbum title for 3 weeks and hopscotch our way over to NZ, good idea.  
As we are travelling via the leg, and in my case a pencil thick leg it is, the goal was go minimul, real minimul, ie I didn’t bring the cable to attach photos so I’m gunna have to paint you a word picture, ok close your eyes, here we go.  Lets start with a blank screen, say black for simplicity, now put in Rachael and I, sitting, but crouched over with our arms stretched out infront of us, don’t bother to put any cloths on us yet, now as a back drop put in some big ass mountains, green half way up and then mostly scree above that,  (are you with me? Rachael and I, nude, hunched over, floating in space with monster mountains behind)  I’m staring to feel a bit selfconcous, lets put some cloths on me first, black ladies dancing tights, the kind with the heal stirrup, over the top a pair of thy length black sports spandex from the second hand shop, they cover up the big run in the crotch of the dancing tights, now put a bright red rugby jersey on my upper half, some cut off gloves on my hands, and old stinky helmet on my head and some clunky shoes on my feet.  Dress Rachael about the same only she’s just wearing the dancing tights and yes hers have a run in the crotch too, looks like dancing tights are possible made for people with very small crotches, I’m not sure.  Can you guess whats still missing??????

No comments:

Post a Comment