Saturday, March 26, 2011

[Sing out lound] "DID YOU SEE WHAT I SAW??"‏

Chai-ed up and cooking along we lean into a sharp banking right hand turn.  
 
A moment later, back on another flat straight away, we stare at each other in disbelief! 
 
"Did you see?...was that man ?...to a cow?"
 
"Yes I do believe he was!"
 
Be it regular farming practice or not, i'm unaware, please enlighten me, but for a few seconds, leaned into our turn, we'd witnessed a bare handed shirtless local man holding a cows tail in the air with his left hand............................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
(no he was not having sex with the cow, iewwww, you're sick!!)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
while jamming his right into the cows ass, removing handfuls of shit and flicking them onto the ground!!
 
Dear me, what did we just witness?  I think i'm going to have nightmares!!
 
HOLLY SHIT
 
------------------------
 
Love US
 
 
Post Script
 
I've been getting a lot of shit, (not with my bare hands though) for bestowing upon myself the nickname "Mantis".  Apparently is not Kosher to give yourself a nickname, it must come from someone else.  So to you nay sayers out there i'll be withdrawing "Mantis" as my nickname and making it my "Pen Name".  i.e., don't bloody call me "Mantis" when we get home but future stories with be written by him.  
Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment